Is Your Nutritional Diet Really Nutritious?
The requested URL /web/20120325062857if_/http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php was not found on this server.
Basic Nutrition Nuggets
- How a healthy diet affects you: The food you eat is what fuels your body and allows you to function properly. It is important to eat a healthy diet so that you can stay fit and active. Fruits vegetables and whole grain products are part of a healthy diet. Drinking water is another factor in a healthy diet.
- The importance of diet for our kids: Our kids need nutritious food in order to remain active and healthy. Poor eating habits begin at an early age and we need to train our kids to eat in a responsible manner. Good eating habits will prevent obesity in our children and keep them mentally and physically in good health.
- Eating at regular times: it is important to eat little and often to speed up your metabolism and keep yourself in good overall health. A small meal puts less strain on your digestive system and will stimulate it to work faster and more effectively. When you eat at regular times your whole system will work more efficiently.
- Battling obesity-simple tips to take control of your eating habits: when you are trying to reduce weight it is important to eliminate junk foods like chips, candy and soda. These foods have “empty calories,” that really do not help your body much but are easily turned into fat cells. Junk foods are addictive, the more you eat the more you want to eat.
- Using sugar substitutes: Many people use sugar substitutes as a means of maintaining their weight. Sugar substitutes have zero calories and as such will not make you build up fat cells and put on weight. Diabetics use artificial sweeteners to replace sugar and keep blood sugar levels in control. One of the most popular sugar substitutes is Splendor.
- Exercise and nutrition: In order to maintain good health it is important to not only eat properly but exercise as well. You can do natural exercises like walking skipping, bicycling, swimming or skipping. You can also do exercises at the gym or with your own home gym equipment. Always remember to exercise regularly to stay fit and in good health.
- Natural diet: A healthy part of your diet is eating natural foods. A natural diet is one that has increased fiber and less refined foods. Examples of natural foods are whole grains fruits and vegetables. A natural diet is better for your digestive system and allows your whole body to perform better. When you increase your fruit and vegetable intake you will also get more vitamins, minerals and valuable antitoxins.
Add new comment